Become a member / Renew
TTCriders is a grassroots membership advocacy organization that campaigns for a world class affordable public transit system. Join us. Rather pay monthly? Become an ongoing TTCriders sustainer with a monthly membership!
- Enter member only raffle draws for great prizes.
- Know you’re doing your part to help improve public transit in our great city
- Attend and vote at our AGM
- Volunteer, join our committees and board and help shape our events and policy positions
- Get the latest news, updates, and action alerts
- VIP status at our events
- $100+ contributors get a free TTCriders t-shirt
10% discount off an annual Toronto Tool Library membership. Just like a book library, you can borrow over 10,000 items with your membership including power tools, gardening tools, camping equipment, board games and much more.
- Your membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- If you wish to pay by cheque then please mail your cheque to TTCriders, 720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, M5S 2R4. Write the cheque to TTCriders. You can call complete your transaction by calling us at 647 772 8770.
- If you are applying for membership on behalf of your organization then please apply here. Organizations get unique membership benefits.